Have you recently found yourself bored or unhappy in your job? Are you excited at the thought of starting over in a new position or workplace? Have you been daydreaming about a new career? If you answered yes to any of these questions, the best gift you can give yourself is to commit to finding a new job for the new year. If your current job is not a good fit for your personality, values, interests, or skills then it is definitely time to make a change. Whether you are looking for a different job in your field or a completely new career opportunity, Friday Services can help you keep your most important New Year’s resolution in 2016.
6 Job Search Resources from Friday Services
At Friday Services our mission is to bring the right worker to the right job every time. To better serve job seekers across Western North Carolina, we offer a variety of free employment search resources. Here are 6 different resources we offer to help you find the right position or career path for you.
- The Friday Services Job Post page lists all the hottest job opportunities we have available right now.
- Our website allows you to customize your job search, for example you could look at only Office Jobs or Factory Jobs. Many individual job title pages offer career information including sample job descriptions and tips on topics such as how to get a CNC Machinist job.
- Read our blog to get great job search advice as well as information about careers geared towards many different types of workers. For examples, read 5 Great Jobs that Don’t Require a 4 Year Degree, Great Manufacturing Jobs for Women, or Industrial Career Paths: Machine Operator. We also offer articles that will help you improve your chances of getting hired, such as Applying for an Office Job
- Our online Resources page offers tips on writing a successful cover letter, resume advice, interview skills, and other helpful information for job seekers.
- To anyone who has served our nation in the U.S. Armed Forces, we offer our 7 Step Resume Guide for Veterans.
- Take a first step towards getting the new job you need by filling out our online job application. Once you have submitted your application, one of our staffing experts will contact you within 24 business hours.
Meet Us at the Asheville Chamber Career Fair On January 7th
Stop by the Friday Services booth to talk to us face to face anytime between 11am and 4pm on Thursday, January 7th, 2016 at Asheville’s 10th annual Homecoming Job Fair. The fair will be held at the Davis Event Center at the WNC Agricultural Center on Airport Road in Fletcher. The fair is free and open to the general public. No registration required. To be better prepared for your career fair experience, read our blog 12 Great Job Fair Tips: How to Show Employers the Right Stuff.
Make 2016 a Better Year
Our team of Staffing Specialists are here to help you make the job change you need to make in 2016. If you have a New Year’s resolution to get a new job or start a new career, don’t wait. Job stress and dissatisfaction can cause health problems, insomnia, anxiety, and other symptoms. For the sake of your health and happiness, start your job search now. We can help. Friday Services may be able to help you make an immediate change in your life. Whether you are seeking a temporary job or a position that will start you off on a new career path, contact us.
Submit your application to begin the process. We’ll get back to you fast. Once we review your application, we’ll call you back to get to know you better. We’ll ask you about your goals and work history so we can understand what you are looking for and what type of job you are likely to succeed in. If you’ve never worked with a staffing agency before and have questions, read our Job Seeker FAQ. If you prefer to ask your questions on the phone, feel free to call us at 828-684-8700.