Administrative JobsWe can provide the right skilled administrative talent for your specific needs.
Friday Services offers many administration jobs in Western North Carolina.
Jobs for Administrative Assistants
Calling all experienced administrative professionals: Friday Staffing is always searching for qualified candidates for Administrative Assistant jobs in Western North Carolina. We are the premier staffing agency for offices in the WNC region. Local employers from many industries, from small medical offices to large manufacturers, call on our team to recruit Administrative Assistants when they have job vacancies.
Whether you are a recent college graduate looking for an entry-level Administrative Assistant job or an experienced Executive Administration Assistant looking for a new career opportunity, give the team at Fridays a call. We place Administrative Assistants in jobs all over Western North Carolina.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Administrative Assistant
- Benefits Administrator
- Call Center Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Data Entry Clerk
- Executive Assistant
- HR Assistant
- HR Generalist
- Insurance Billing
- Office Assistant
- Office Manager
- Medical Office / Front Desk
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Representative
- Scheduler / Scheduling Coordinator
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Administrative Assistants provide general office support while using management skills to keep the workflow of an office running smoothly. Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills are required to succeed in the Administrative Assistant position.
A list of common clerical tasks required in Administrative Assistant jobs includes: answering telephones, data entry, creating and editing reports, corresponding with clients and employees, scheduling appointments and meetings, filing electronic and paper records, or providing information to callers. Many employers also look for Administrative Assistants with the skills to perform accounting and human resources functions as well.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description
An Executive Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties for Managers and other executive level professionals. A candidate for the Executive Administrative Assistant position may be required to perform additional skills, including making travel arrangements and planning events.
Additional Administrative Assistant Job Duties
A list of other job functions that may be required in Administrative Assistant positions:
- Perform basic bookkeeping and accounting duties, including payroll, invoicing, billing and preparing financial reports.
- Set up and maintain records management systems and databases.
- Operate and oversee repair of office equipment including copiers, telephone systems, fax machines.
- Facilitate office communications (open, read, and route emails and messages).
- Proofread and edit documents and correspondence.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Train to stay current on office technology and software.
- Establish work procedures or schedules and supervise clerical staff.
- Train and assist office workers and new hires for clerical jobs.
- Project Management (assign and track project duties).
- Document human resources forms: Complete paperwork and required HR forms such as workers compensation claims.
Administrative Assistant Position Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some Administrative Assistant positions require an Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant job experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office software Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Some employers will require knowledge of accounting software, such as Quickbooks
The Benefits of Working with Friday Staffing
Friday Staffing has built relationships with some of the best employers in Western North Carolina. We help local Administrative Assistants find great jobs right here in our region. Our team works hard to match our registered job seekers with positions that match their skillsets, work histories, and personalities. We also offer our employees a number of job benefits including:
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Optional 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)