Job Position: Receiver
Location: Flat Rock, NC 28726
Pay Rate: $17.29
Shift: First 9a-5:30p M-F
The Product Receiver is responsible for accurately and efficiently check-in, count and verify inbound shipments of products.
- Unloads freight shipment trucks maintaining strict standards to ensure accuracy in the freight bill and the delivered products
- Unloads UPS trucks maintaining separate returns from receiving packages according to company standards
- Logs and communicates to supervisor any discrepancies, damaged, or ripped merchandise.
- Determines if inspections are needed
- Completes required receiving paperwork
- Maintains orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Adheres to all company safety rules and regulations
- Other tasks as assigned and/or needed
Required Qualifications and Education
· 1-year experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment preferred
· Ability to work well in a team
· Good mathematics skills
· Good MS Suites skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
· Good organizational skills
· Good time management skills
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees are encouraged to use good judgment with heavy or bulky packages. Warehouse rules require employees to seek help with heavy or bulky packages exceeding 35 lbs.; package size must be a consideration when deciding help is needed.
- Must be able to move up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to reach a maximum height of 5 feet
- Must be able to handle a 2lb handheld device
- Must be able to move about inside the warehouse
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders and stairs