Job Position: Sr. Interior Designer
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Pay Rate: $65000.00-75000.00
Sr. Interior Designer
The primary role of the Senior Interior Designer is to provide interior design input and support within the design team. A successful candidate will be high-energy and have a passion for all things design. The successful candidate must be highly professional, friendly, organized, efficient, ambitious, and creative. This role will work with the team on multiple projects at a time and balance priorities with design aspect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
1. Must be able to assist with the development and review of floor plans, elevations, electrical details, materials, and finishes.
2. Tracking Selections and approvals using a web-based program, and effectively communicating this information to the team as well as to clients.
3. Proven experience with interior design and construction detailing, materials and fixture specification, client presentation, and interior finishing details.
4. Work with team to develop concepts and final designs, assemble presentation boards, including finishes, concept, and design statement.
5. Assist team to develop plans, elevations, and architectural details that illustrate the design intent and use of materials.
6. Work with team and meet design schedules by making selections.
7. Staying current on design trends through exploration of new projects and designs.
8. Participate in the development and maintenance of the project standards library, including CAD and detail standards and procedures. Assist in monitoring the resource library.
9. He or she must have a keen eye for details, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines consistently.
10. Position requires periodic travel to site locations, vendors, etc.
11. Follow construction and installation phases, assist and attend job site meetings when required, review elements of the construction to ensure compliance with the design intent of the project.
12. Be available to assist with any walk-in clients as much as possible at the office.
13. Administrative work as needed.
14. Attending meetings, taking notes, and compiling follow-up requests.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts/Interior Design required.
2. Candidate should be proficient in Revit, 3D modeling, and sketches.
3. Passionately monitor and stay on top of the latest design trends.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
5. Highly organized with attention to details and an eye for quality execution.
6. Simultaneously work on several projects under deadline while balancing stakeholder needs.
7. Demonstrate strong effective relationship building with internal and external partners.
Ability to drive an automobile. Complete daily task using the resources provided by the company.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holidays