Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Pay Rate: $70,000+
Description: Senior Graphic Designer
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining multiple layout design and branding projects from initial concept to completion.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is creative, thinks outside of the box, enjoys being challenged, and has a successful track record. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes pride in their work, and is highly creative/skilled in print and digital design layouts.
Would you consider yourself an outgoing, fun, tech-savvy creative rockstar we’d be crazy not to hire?
If you just answered yes, keep reading…
Why you’ll love this job…
- You’ll be joining a new division of an established luxury brand with excellent growth potential
- You won’t be micro-managed
- You’ll be trusted and will have an active voice in the creative and strategic direction we take as a company – right away
- You’ll experience a uniquely challenging and rewarding culture unlike any other
- You’ll be a part of a fast-paced growing team that works hard and plays even harder
To be a ROCKSTAR in this role, you’ll need to:
- Must Like Dogs (liking cats is optional)
- Ambiguous, team-player attitude (projects and ideas are constantly changing so openness is a must)
- Absorb feedback and efficiently translate it into focused, creative solutions.
- Ensure all projects are of excellent creative quality, on-brand, and delivered on time in a fast-paced setting.
- Enjoy taking the lead on the Visual development of creative projects (concept ideation, research, graphic exploration & layout/systems development)
- Create key graphic assets for deliverables across spatial, print, and digital
- Building of presentation files (PowerPoint), proposals, and ad campaigns
- Upholding the established file and folder organization conventions
- 8-10+ years of professional design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates originality, multi-disciplinary thinking, and a strong sense of visual branding & typography
- Strong fundamental design, color theory, illustration, and layout skills
- Previous experience working within a design studio, agency, and/or creative team
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) Video editing skills a plus
- Understands and uses efficient workflows between Adobe applications (ie. Smart Objects, Linking, Character/Paragraph Styles, Symbols, Glyphs, etc.)
- Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to hand sketch to communicate and brainstorm concepts and ideation
- Works equally well in both group design scenarios and solo assignments
- Strong Attention to detail (down to the pixel, alignment, centering, typos etc.)
- A healthy respect for project files and folder organization
- Knowledge of print and digital production industry standards
- Marketing Agency Experience
- Copywriting experience
- Experience working with luxury brands and start-ups.
- Social Media Ad creatives/content experience