Job Position: Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Pay Rate: $50000 – $60,000
Description: Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing Manager
We’re looking to add a talented full-time Social Media Manager to our growing marketing agency that’s located in heart of the Creative Arts district in downtown Greenville, SC.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, thinks outside of the box, enjoys being challenged, and has a successful track record. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes pride in their work, and is highly skilled in Social Media Marketing.
In this role, you’ll manage our online social media presence on multiple platforms, craft engaging copy, and collaborate with our content creators and produce some amazing digital content.
Would you consider yourself a fun, social media savvy, go-getter type of rockstar we’d be crazy not to hire?
If you just answered yes, keep reading…
Why you’ll love this job
- You’ll be joining a new division of an established brand with excellent growth potential
- You won’t be micro-managed
- You’ll be trusted and will have an active voice in the strategic direction we take as a company
- You’ll experience a uniquely challenging and rewarding culture unlike any other
- You’ll be a part of a fast-paced team that works hard and plays even harder
To be a ROCKSTAR in this role, you’ll need to:
- Like Dogs
- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Understand digital marketing KPIs including CPL, CPA, CAC, ROAS, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish, schedule, and share engaging content daily (copy, text, photos, reels videos)
- Implement a social media strategy to align with business goals, drive traffic, and enhance brand awareness/engagement
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, and monitor customer reviews
- Create content calendars and develop social media marketing plans
- Stay up to date with current trends in social media and able to adapt marketing strategies to changes in algorithms
- Proven success as a Social Media Manager, Coordinator, or Social Media Strategist
- Ability to deliver and create engaging copy and content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills that is on-brand for our clients
- Strong understanding of current social media best practices
- Experienced in creating and managing paid advertising campaigns on social media and reporting results (preferred)
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, hashtags, keyword research, and lead-generation strategies
- Working knowledge of how sales funnels, landing pages, and CRM automation are connected and maximized with social media
- Degree in Social Media Marketing or comparable work experience (preferred)