Job Position: Production Line Leader
Location: Fletcher, NC 28732
Pay Rate: $50-55k Based on Exeperience
Reporting to a Production Line Supervisor, these positions involve the running of extrusion machines, completing quality checks and any other tasking associated with the meeting of our production requirements as directed.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but training will be given. The positions work as part of production teams and an ability and willingness to learn contribute and work effectively to meet the goals of the team and operation are essential.
What the job entails:
• Production and packaging of company products following our standard operating procedures as trained and instructed.
• Checking, counting and packing products that are received, stored and dispatched by the Company. This will include carrying out regular stock checks and ensuring that stock data is up to date and accurate using our MRP system
• Ensuring safe packaging of all customer products
• Pro-actively helping with solutions to improve production
• Liaising with the Production Line Supervisor regarding any outstanding tasking within production and actively participating in their resolution.
• Operators are required to ensure that the production area and all pertaining to it is kept clean and hazard free
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Manufacturing experience in a comparable environment and disciplines: Desirable
• Computer literacy in MS Office Products and MRP systems: Desirable
Skills and Abilities
• A high standard of proficiency in handling production equipment.
• The ability to organize, count and record material.
• Understanding and adherence in following both written and verbal work instructions.
• To communicate clearly with existing and potential external partners and to other staff at Company, in respect to activities processes and methodologies employed in the department.
• Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organized.
• Time Management, they will deliver a high and sustained standard of attendance and timekeeping.
• Able to work effectively in a physically demanding environment.
• Able and willing to commit to working shift patterns and also overtime as required. These will be continental patterns rotating from day to night.
• Focused on cost management.
• Ability to accurately follow written instructions and drawings: Essential
• Sense of urgency in completing tasking to required targets in terms of output quality and time.
• Ability to work as part of a team: Essential
• Ability to respond to instructions given as part of the manufacturing process: Essential
• Ability to communicate effectively with fellow production workers: Essential
• Ability to communicate effectively with and respond effectively to supervision: Essential
Hours of Work:
Night Shift. 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Back Shift 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Early Shift 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
We currently operate and require staff to be willing to commit to working shift patterns and also overtime as required.
What we offer:
• We have great employee benefits program – Medical, Dental, Vison and Life Insurance
• 401(K) Plan
• Paid time off
• Open and collaborative culture
• Work Life Balance
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note, ideal candidate should be able to work in the United States without any sponsorship.