Job Position: Operations Administrator
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Luxury Remodeling and Services company in Greenville seeking an experienced, full-time Operations Manager. Work will include all administrative documentation, billing, time keeping, contracting, and scheduling for multiple renovation and maintenance projects.
· Maintain all client data in CRM software.
· Assist Regional Director of Operations with development of company processes.
· Maintain all processes and procedures for the company.
· Process all client billing and audit client accounts for accuracy.
· Schedule all Technical Managers and Client Service Managers.
· Assist Technicians and Service Managers with CRM as needed.
· Monitor potential problems and work to find effective solutions to maximize efficiency.
· Be responsible for answering and fielding all calls received for both regions.
· Maintaining client relations and communication
· Obtaining permits, ARB applications and approvals.
· Fleet management.
· Purchase orders and inventory tracking.
· Track Expenses
· Schedule Applicable Employees
· Monitor Timekeeping
· Manage Phone Leads
· Client Data Management
· Maintain company vehicles
· Bachelor’s Degree or Operations Background
· Construction Experience Preferred.
· Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency
· Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate with others in a deadline driven
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Effective time management skills
· Valid Driver’s License
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance