Job Position: Marketing Account Manager
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Pay Rate: $70,000 – $120,000
Description: Market Account Manager
Market Account Manager
We’re looking to add a talented full-time Account Manager to our growing marketing agency that’s conveniently located in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC. In this role, you’ll manage a growing portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from our existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. You’ll also oversee the ongoing project needs of our clients, delegate tasks, and serve as the direct liaison between our agency and customers.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone that is a “Go-Getter”, who enjoys thinking outside of the box, thrives when challenged, and has a successful track record of building strong relationships with clients.
An ideal candidate would also have experience working for a luxury brand, or have a deep understanding of Real Estate, developers, builders, and other upscale lifestyle brands. We’re really looking for someone that’s pursuing a career, not just another job.
Would you consider yourself an outgoing and fun Sales Superstar we’d be crazy not to hire?
If you just answered yes, keep reading…
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You’ll be joining a new division of an established award-winning brand with excellent growth potential
- You’ll have an active voice in the creative and strategic growth we take as a company – right away
- You’ll experience a uniquely challenging & rewarding culture unlike any other
- You’ll be a part of a growing team that works hard and plays even harder
- You won’t be micro-managed.
To be a ROCKSTAR in this role, you must:
- Like Dogs (liking cats is optional)
- Enjoy meeting new people, networking, and represent our brand professionally
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a great work ethic and competitive spirit
- Be comfortable working with everyone from CEOs to celebrities
- Have 5-10 years of sales/account management experience
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience working for a marketing agency or luxury brand (preferred)