Job Position: Maintenance
Location: Arden, NC 28704
Pay Rate: $20.33
Maintenance Technician/Preventative Maintenance Technician
Be part of a multicultural work environment in Arden, NC. We are looking for dynamic, full-time Maintenance Technicians who are team players, have an increased mechanical aptitude towards repairing and preventive maintenance, inspections and testing of equipment, and detailed in their work, and also, can work and thrive with autonomy.
12 Hour Shifts – 5a-5p
Maintenance Technician/ Preventative Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
• Adjust and calibrate machinery and equipment
• Clean and lubricate machinery or equipment
• Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
• Disassemble equipment and machinery when there is a problem
• Perform tests to make sure that machines are running smoothly
• Read technical manuals to understand controls and equipment
• Repair or replace malfunctioning or broken components
More About you:
• Strong attention to detail
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to self-motivate and prioritize tasks
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, stoop, push, pull, and life 50-75lbs or less without assistance
Full-Time Company Benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance.
- 401(k) company matched up to 4%.
- Company paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company sponsored Term Life Insurance.
- 4 weeks PTO pro-rated based on start date (vacation/sick combination).
- Paid holidays.