Job Position: IT Director
Location: Arden, NC 28704
Pay Rate: $123000.00-151000.00
Director of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology will manage and direct the company’s
information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides
efficient and effective technical support service.
· Hires and trains IT staff.
· Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to members of the IT team.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance
with company policy.
· Digital Transformation
· Cyber Security
· Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to
business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
· Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT
systems and department.
· Manufacturing / Manufacturing Optimization Using Technology
· Office Productivity Optimization Using Microsoft and the knowledge to fully
deploy the suite for optimal performance.
· Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for
improvement of IT infrastructure.
· Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs,
productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
· Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
· Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
· ERP implementation experience
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Manufacturing Experience
· Demonstrated continuous learning since beginning career.
· Proficient in the latest technology for IT systems and management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical and management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service
· Five to ten years’ experience; (Someone who’s been there/done that but doesn’t
have an “old” skill set and is ON FIRE to transform a stable but mediocre.
environment into amazingness)
· Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science required, master’s degree or MBA
· At five to ten years of experience managing an IT department.
· Capability to lead
Skill Set / Mindset:
· Curiosity about how to make the world around them better: process
improvement, automation, workflows, standardization, systems.
· Initiative to make the world around them better (training, creates work plans to
help people optimize, interviews users to understand pains/gaps and figures out.
how technology solves that.
· Someone who knows what to measure and what to do with the data to create a
high performing technology solution.
· Capability for autonomy. While we have enough technical knowledge in-house
to be dangerous at an executive level, we won’t be able to lead this function.
from a place of expertise of expertise. Thus, we need to ensure we bring in.
someone who knows what great looks like.
Job Type: Full-time