Job Position: Business Dev./Sales Manager
Location: Greenville, SC 29601
Pay Rate: $Base + Commission
Description: Business Development / Sales Manager
Business Development / Sales Manager
We’re looking to add a talented full-time Sales Manager to our growing marketing agency which is located in heart of the Creative Arts district in downtown Greenville, SC.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for generating new business through a combination of inbound/outbound calls, social media referrals, website leads, and traditional networking events/opportunities. Ideally, this person would have a strong sales background and excellent communication skills.
You’ll also be responsible for establishing & maintaining strong relationships with clients and engaging local businesses by providing compelling and tailored solutions that meet their unique needs.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone that is a motivated and confident “Go-Getter”, who enjoys thinking outside of the box, thrives when challenged, and has a successful track record of building strong relationships with clients.
An ideal candidate would also have experience working for a luxury brand, or have a deep understanding of Real Estate, developers, builders, and other upscale lifestyle brands. Most importantly, we’re really looking for someone that’s pursuing a career, not just another job.
Would you consider yourself an outgoing and fun Sales Superstar we’d be crazy not to hire?
If you just answered yes, keep reading…
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You’ll be joining a new division of an established award-winning brand with excellent growth potential
- You’ll have an active voice in the creative and strategic growth we take as a company
- You’ll experience a uniquely challenging & rewarding culture unlike any other
- You’ll be a part of a growing team that works hard and plays even harder
- You won’t be micro-managed
To be a ROCKSTAR in this role, you must:
- Like Dogs (liking cats is optional)
- Enjoy meeting new people, networking, and professionally representing our brand
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a great work ethic and competitive spirit
- Be comfortable working with everyone from CEOs to celebrities
- Have 5-10 years of sales/account management experience (B2B preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and project/account management skills
- Experience working for a marketing agency or luxury brands (preferred)